- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
The Harbinger Companion with Study Guideby Jonathan Cahn
Synopses & Reviews
Now You Can Go Deeper Into the Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America’s Future and Yours
The New York Times best seller The Harbinger now has an indispensable companion that will enable you to go deeper into the prophetic revelations and decode the mysteries that have caused a stir throughout the nation. The Harbinger Companion With Study Guide includes a full study guide, special bonus features, articles, maps, illustrations, photographs of the actual harbingers, and more!
The Harbinger Companion With Study Guideincludes such special features as:
Teachings, insights, and revelations into each of mysteries in The Harbinger
Photographs of each of the Nine Harbingers and illustrations of each mystery
The supernatural story behind The Harbinger (and the mysterious man in the airport)
A thirteen-week study guide for group, class, church, or individual study with:
The most often asked questions surrounding The Harbinger, including:
The New York Times best seller The Harbinger now has an indispensable companion that will enable you to go deeper into the prophetic revelations and decode the mysteries that have caused a stir throughout the nation.
Is God Sending Us a Warning?
This companion to the New York Times best seller helps you go deeper into the prophetic mysteries and revelations in The Harbinger. Also included is a thirteen-week study guide. Each week’s study includes:
· TEACHING—details on the biblical and historical background behind the harbingers
· EXPLORATION—in-depth study questions for individuals, small groups, or entire congregations
· MISSION—a prayer focus and a scripture that will inspire you to pray for our nation
This indispensible companion also gives you valuable bonus material, including a guided tour through the harbinger locations in New York and Washington DC with photos and maps; and answers to the most frequently asked questions about The Harbinger and its author.
In The Harbinger Jonathan Cahn sounded the alarm with a prophetic wake-up call for America, the world, and the future. With this powerful companion guide you won’t miss any of the mysteries it reveals!
Gain a deeper understanding of the meaning and messages of the revelations given in The Harbinger.
Presented in a unique narrative format, the New York Times best seller The Harbinger combines biblical prophecy with real historical facts, making for a deeply moving and intriguing read. Now you can get even more insight and understanding from the book with this small group discussion guide. This thirteen-week study provides material and instruction for going deeper with The Harbinger as an individual or in a small group setting and will inspire you to pray for repentance for our nation. Each week’s study includes:
· The HISTORY section, which gives a brief summary of the week’s reading along with more details on the historical facts that were revealed in the narrative, giving more context to the passage being read.
· The MYSTERY section, which provides biblical resources and verses for more in-depth study of the topics brought up in the reading and includes questions for individual reflection or group discussion.The CALL section, which includes a prayer focus that complements each week’s mystery and instructions for continuing the application of the important truths from each week. This section ends with a scripture, motivating you to write God’s Word on your heart and to grow in your knowledge and understanding of the repentance needed for our nation in this crucial time.
About the Author
Jonathan Cahn leads Hope of the World ministries and the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel, a worship center made up of Jew and Gentile, people of all backgrounds, located in Wayne, New Jersey. His teachings are seen on television and radio throughout the nation and are known for their prophetic significance and their revealing of deep mysteries of God’s Word.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Religion » Christianity » Christian Fiction
Religion » Christianity » Christian Life » Social Issues
Religion » Christianity » Prophecy
Religion » Western Religions » Prophecy