- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Mexican Spanish Phrasebook 1ST Editionby Lonely Planet
Synopses & Reviews
I would never have found this place, learned your name, shared a bottle of tequila - unless I"d opened this book...
-local expressions and cultural facts
-culinary guide to Mexico"s world-famous cuisine
-shopping lingo, pick-up lines & sports speak
"...Lonely Planet phrase books have long taken a hip, streetwise approach."--Atlanta Journal-Constitution, May 27, 2004
- covers specific regional dialects of Mexico, with local slang and colloquialisms- indispensable sections on shopping and food- pronunciation help for every word- extensive two-way dictionary and user-friendly sentence builder
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
• We offer travelers the world’s richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
• We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
• When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
• We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
• We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
• We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like