- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships from International Warehouse (read more)
available for shipping only
Not available for In-store Pickup
Other titles in the Lonely Planet Diving & Snorkeling Thailand series:
Lonely Planet Diving & Snorkeling Thailand (Lonely Planet Diving & Snorkeling Thailand)by John Williams
Synopses & Reviews
Bathed by the waters of two oceans, Thailand's varied diving environments are home to colorful coral reefs and an impressive diversity of marine life. Live-aboard ships explore the offshore islands with their beautiful white-sand beaches and lush vegetation, and go beyond the Thai border to newly pioneered dive sites in Myanmar. A rich culture and well-developed infrastructure make this the most popular diving region in Southeast Asia.
In This Guide:
Detailed dive information to 76 sites
Full-color photos throughout
Easy-to-read maps of dive regions
Guide to marine life
Travel logistics and topside attractions
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
• We offer travelers the world’s richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
• We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
• When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
• We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
• We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
• We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
What Our Readers Are Saying