- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Lonely Planet Copenhagen Encounter series:
Copenhagen Encounter (Lonely Planet Copenhagen Encounter)
Synopses & Reviews
What Will Your Copenhagen Encounter Be?
...taking a late-night trip to Tivoli for fireworks and fine views
...getting hygge (cozy) with the locals at a candlelit outdoor cafe
...being dazzled by the crown jewels at fairytale royal palace Rosenborg Slot
...savoring Faroese Langoustines in an emulsion of oysters at Michelin-starred Noma
...admiring picture-postcard streets on a canal tour of colorful Nyhavn
...basking in the Scandinavian sunshine on the beach at Amager Strand
Discover Twice the City in Half the Time...
...full-color pull-out map and detailed neighborhood maps for easy navigation
...our expert author recommends the very best sights, restaurants, shops and entertainment
...unique 'Snapshots' help you get under the skin of the city
...locals divulge Copenhagen's secrets: a well-known singer reveals the best spot for live jazz and a top jeweler tell us where to shop for bling
Unique snapshots help visitors get under the skin of a remarkable city. This visually superior, full-color guide contains extensive coverage of Copenhagen's coolest hangouts and thriving food scene. It's also packed with insider tips for short-stay travelers.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
• We offer travelers the world’s richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
• We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
• When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
• We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
• We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
• We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
What Our Readers Are Saying