- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Vogue Knitting Stitchionary series:
Vogue Knitting Stitchionary #05: Lace Knitting: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue Knitting Magazine
Synopses & Reviews
The newest volume in Vogue Knittings must-have series!
Lovely, versatile lace comes in infinite varieties—light and airy, chunky, intricate—and is perennially popular with knitters. Featuring clear, concise instructions, charts, and gorgeous color photographs of over 150 designs, this fifth installment in the successful Stitchionary series provides a complete catalog of lace patterns from the Vogue Knitting archives.
This is sure to be an essential reference for every knitters library.
Stitchionary #5 includes:
- Easy mesh patterns: straightforward and perfect for first-time lace knitters
- Allover patterns: range from small and simple to fairly complex and challenging
- Combinations: lace teams up with cables, embroidery and more
- Edgings: helps knitters find the perfect finishing touch for any garment.
- Motifs: an excellent starting point for a design
- Panels can stand alone or team up with other patterns to create stunning effects
- Chevrons: add movement and visual interest with their undulating rhythms.
What Our Readers Are Saying