- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Vogue Knitting Stitchionary series:
Vogue Knitting Stitchionary #05: Lace Knitting: The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue Knitting Magazine
Synopses & Reviews
The newest volume in Vogue Knittingand#8217;s must-have series!
Lovely, versatile lace comes in infinite varietiesand#151;light and airy, chunky, intricateand#151;and is perennially popular with knitters. Featuring clear, concise instructions, charts, and gorgeous color photographs of over 150 designs, this fifth installment in the successful Stitchionary series provides a complete catalog of lace patterns from the Vogue Knitting archives.
and#160;and#160;and#160;and#160;and#160;and#160;and#160;and#160;and#160;and#160;and#160; This is sure to be an essential reference for every knitterand#8217;s library.
Stitchionary #5 includes:
- Easy mesh patterns: straightforward and perfect for first-time lace knitters
- Allover patterns: range from small and simple to fairly complex and challenging
- Combinations: lace teams up with cables, embroidery and more
- Edgings: helps knitters find the perfect finishing touch for any garment.
- Motifs: an excellent starting point for a design
- Panels can stand alone or team up with other patterns to create stunning effects
- Chevrons: add movement and visual interest with their undulating rhythms.
What Our Readers Are Saying