- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Other titles in the Ortho's All about series:
Orth All about Building Waterfalls, Ponds, and Streams (Ortho's All about)by Ortho Books
Synopses & Reviews
• A practical, easy-to-understand guide to adding both still (ponds) and moving (waterfalls and streams) water features to any garden.
• Includes complete, easy-to-follow instructions on designing, establishing, and caring for a variety of eye-pleasing water projects.
• More than 220 vivid photographs and illustrations, plus detailed instructions, make this guide a must-have for garden enthusiasts looking to plan and build a water feature.
• Expert advice on selecting the right fish and plants for embellishing any backyard aquatic paradise.
• Solution-based format will inspire you to confidently create water havens in your own yard.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Arts and Entertainment » Architecture » General