- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Ten Things I Love about You (Large Print)
Julia Quinn's witty Regency romance novels are the perfect summer beach read. While I've yet to hit the beach this summer (well, here in Oregon, we call it the "coast"), I still enjoyed Ten Things I Love about You. A country girl, her betrothed — an over-eager gentleman who is three times her age — and the gentleman's nephew create a love triangle that results in an entertaining and pleasurable romp that is worth the read.
Synopses & Reviews
A perennial New York Times bestselling author, whose books have reached as high as #1, Julia Quinn returns with Ten Things I Love About You, another clever, witty, and delightful historical romance. Author Jill Barnett calls the incomparable Quinn, “Truly our contemporary Jane Austen,” Time magazine says her books are, “Smart, funny”—and this absolutely delicious tale of a beautiful country girl equally desired by an aging lecherous lord and his handsome rogue of a nephew is further proof that, “1. [Quinns] characters are engaging, fun, and witty. 2. [Her] dialogue is engaging, fun and witty” (Orlando Sentinel).
Ten Things You Should Know About This Book
1. Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret.
2. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind and The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church.
3. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything.
4. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening.
5. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems.
6. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.
7 is shocking, 8 is delicious, and 9 is downright wicked, all of which lead the way to
10. Happily. Ever. After.
About the Author
Julia Quinn started writing her first book one month after finishing college and has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since.
The New York Times bestselling author of twenty-four novels for Avon Books, she is a graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges and is one of only fifteen authors ever to be inducted into the Romance Writers of America Hall of Fame. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her family.
What Our Readers Are Saying