- Used Books
- Kobo eReading
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
Options Marketsby Mark Rubinstein
Synopses & Reviews
Includes the first published detailed description of option exchange operations, the first published treatment using only elementary mathematics and the first step-by-step procedure for implementing the Black-Scholes formula in actual trading.
This exploration of options markets blends institutional practice with theoretical research.
This exploration of options markets blends institutional practice with theoretical research. Discusses theoretical models for the valuation of options and outlines trading strategies for puts and calls.
Table of Contents
2. Some Fundamental Aspects of Options.
3. The Structure of the Market for Puts and Calls.
4. General Arbitrage Relationships.
5. An Exact Options Pricing Formula.
6. How to Use the Black-Scholes Formula.
7. Generalization and Applications.
8. Innovations in Options Markets.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like