- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
The Complete Guide to Professional Wedding Photography: Creating a More Profitable and Fulfilling Businessby Damien Lovegrove
Synopses & Reviews
Have you ever wondered why some wedding photographers succeed, when many others fail? Why some prosper, while others struggle to make a profit? Or how some can retire young, while others can never afford to stop? In this book, Damien Lovegrove shares with you the secrets of fusing art with commerce and gives you the vital tools needed for great achievement.
This stunning guide by two exceptional wedding photographers at the top of their game is packed with over four hundred pictures all with their own tales to inspire and inform. It provides a simple yet profoundly powerful recipe for success, both for photographers just starting out and seasoned wedding pros alike.
* Discover how to master every aspect of photographing a wedding
* Develop your style, and learn new shooting techniques
* Understand how to read and use light quickly and effectively
* Get to grips with selling, marketing, postproduction and product design
* Improve your customer experience and increase your product value
* Manage your time and become a more effective photographer
* Learn financial mastery and how to avoid financial misery
* Fast track your career and unleash your potential
"This isn’t just another professional guide, it’s a blueprint for success… Becoming a wedding photographer is the easy part. What’s difficult is joining the elite, the top wedding photographers who earn big money. Even then it’s not enough to be a good photographer. You’ve got to be good at everything else, too. That’s where this book comes in." Christopher Wordsworth, professional photographer, author and journalist.
"Damien Lovegrove is among a very few photographers who have a deep grasp of business concepts. He generously shares his proven business and photographic system with us - invaluable to both the aspiring and experienced professional photographer in the digital era. A must read."
Michael J. Marmur, MBA. President - Special Event Photography, Canada
Damien Lovegrove has created a highly respected, world class photography business. He learned his trade as a cameraman and lighting director at the BBC. In 1998 Damien teamed up with his wife Julie to launch Lovegrove Weddings. They took the industry by storm winning a string of major awards and have since photographed over 300 top weddings for clients around the world. Their extensive knowledge gained from these lucrative commissions is condensed into this valuable resource.
* Reveals all the secrets and systems required by wedding photographers to make a good profit
* Shows how these wedding photographers have chosen a few rules to consistently use, and explaines how everything follows from consitent choices and decisions. Invaluable reference for all aspiring wedding photographers
* 300 color and black and white images detailing the technical information of the shot
Table of Contents
Introduction to Wedding Photography; Photographic Style; Advanced Style Stategies; Lighting, Exposure and Composition; The Pre Wedding shoot; The Wedding Day Shoot; Immediately After the Wedding; Product style; Production; The Business of Wedding Photography; Resources
What Our Readers Are Saying
Arts and Entertainment » Photography » General