- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
Grocery Revolutionby Barbara E. Kahn
Table of Contents
I. REVOLUTION IN THE GROCERY INDUSTRY.
1. Ravages of Change.
2. The Broader Revolution.
3. Evolution of the Packaged Goods Industry.
4. Erosion of the Infrastructure Supporting Traditional Packaged Goods Marketing.
5. The Market Adjusts.
6. The Solution: Efficient Consumer Response.
7. The Shape of the Future.
II. CONSUMERS’ GROCERY SHOPPING BEHAVIOR.
8. How Do Consumers Decide Where to Purchase Groceries?
9. How Do Consumers Decide What Categories to Buy?
10. How Do Consumers Decide Which Brands to Buy Within a Product Category?
11. How Do Consumers Respond to Retailers’ Merchandising, Pricing, and Promotional Strategies?
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Business » Customer Service