- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing for Design, Manufacturing and Inspection: A Handbook for Geometrical Product Specification Using ISO and Asmeby Georg Henzold
Synopses & Reviews
Geometrical Tolerances allow the unambiguous specification of the parameters any component as part of its design.
This book presents the state of the art of geometrical tolerancing, covering the latest ISO and ANSI/ASME standards. It presents a comprehensive reference and guide for all professional engineers and designers, covering the following in detail:
• the principles of geometrical tolerancing and product specification
• working with geometrical tolerancing as a designer
• understanding and interpreting geometrical tolerancing in manufacturing
• using geometrical tolerancing in inspection and quality control
• working with ISO, ANSI and other standards
The Handbook of Geometrical Tolerancing will be an essential reference for all individuals and organizations working with creating or interpreting engineering drawings, in the manufacture of engineered products or in the quality management community.
Geometrical tolerancing is used to specify and control the form, location and orientation of the features of components and manufactured parts.
This book presents the state of the art of geometrical tolerancing, covers the latest ISO and ANSI/ASME standards and is a comprehensive reference and guide for all professional engineers, designers, CAD users, quality managers and anyone involved in the creation or interpretation of CAD plans or engineering designs and specifications.
* For all design and manufacturing engineers working with these internationally required design standards
* Covers ISO and ANSI geometrical tolerance standards, including the 2005 revisions to the ISO standard
* Geometrical tolerancing is used in the preparation and interpretation of the design for any manufactured component or item: essential information for designers, engineers and CAD professionals
an essential reference for all individuals and organisations working with creating or interpreting engineering drawings, in the manufacture of engineered products or in the quality management community.
Table of Contents
Properties of the surface; Principles of tolerancing; Principles of geometrical tolerancing; Profile tolerancing; Tolerancing of cones; Positional tolerancing; Tolerancing of edges; Projected tolerance zone; Substitute Elements; Maximum material requirement; Envelope requirement; Least material requirement; Tolerancing of flexible parts; Tolerance chains (accumulation of tolerances); Statistical tolerancing; Respecting geometrical tolerances during manufacturing; General geometrical tolerances; Inspection of geometrical deviations; Function related, manufacturing related, inspection related geometrical tolerancing; Examples of geometrical tolerancing; Differences between ISO/ANSI/BS and other standards; Synopsis of ISO-Standards
What Our Readers Are Saying
Arts and Entertainment » Architecture » Drafting