- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Large Print Logic Puzzles
Synopses & Reviews
Packed with over 160 puzzles in an oversized, spiral-bound cover, this terrific collection has been designed to give your powers of deduction a rigorous workout. Presented in a convenient, easy-to-read format, it is guaranteed to delight puzzle enthusiasts with a passion for challenges.
Large Print Logic Puzzles provides hours of beneficial entertainment that is perfect for traveling, whether sitting on a plane, a train, or a car. This book is also an ideal gift for fans of brain teasers and puzzles. Each logic puzzle presents a new scenario with clues for solving the corresponding grid.
Here are the first puzzle’s question and clues, which are followed by its logic grid:
Four young men have each hired a boat for an hour, in order to row around the lake. Can you discover each man’s surname, together with the colour and number of the boat he has hired?
1. The blue boat has a number three lower than that hired by the man surnamed Smith.
2. The yellow boat has a number two higher than that hired by Michael.
3. The man surnamed White has hired the orange boat.
4. Frank’s surname is Lisle. His boat has a higher number than the one hired by Mr. Johnson, but a lower number than that of the red boat.
5. Steve (whose surname isn’t Johnson) hasn’t hired the boat with the highest number.
Packed with over 160 logic puzzles, this terrific collection will give your powers of deduction a rigorous workout. Presented in a convenient, easy-to-read format, it is guaranteed to delight puzzle enthusiasts.
What Our Readers Are Saying