- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
Financial Relief for Single Parents: A Proven Plan for Achieving the Seemingly Impossibleby Brenda Armstrong
Synopses & Reviews
That’s what Brenda Armstrong offers single parents who are struggling to make ends meet at the end of the month. A single mom who’s been there, Brenda shares financial know-how from her own experience and her work with single parents. Brenda, who worked with financial expert Larry Burkett, offers readers biblically-informed insight and advice about:
· Making the most out of each dollar when buying clothes, groceries, and more
· Assessing your career goals
· Savvy strategies for creating and living on a budget
Brenda knows that not only can you make ends meet—you can set and achieve goals for your money. The proven steps you need are at your fingertips. So stop the downward financial spiral and start reading today!
Combining practical, biblical principles and proven, achievable steps presented in this book, single parents will find that financial freedom is possible--even for them.
The challenging spiral of financial hardship can overwhelm even the most buoyant soul. Few know this better than single parents who face the seemingly endless burden alone. As a single mom fending for herself, Brenda Armstrong learned this firsthand. She also learned how to turn her situation around. Both her personal discoveries and the key insights she gleaned from years of service alongside Larry Burkett are reflected in this proven plan for achieving the seemingly impossible.
Financial Relief for Single Parents will put readers on a healthier financial path. By combining the practical, biblical principles and proven, achievable steps presented in this guidebook, they will discover that financial freedom is possible, even for single parents.
About the Author
BRENDA ARMSTRONG, a single parent herself, is a leading expert in Single Parent Ministry. She is actively involved in speaking and also writes and develops resources to help low income and single parent families. Co-founder of Mercy Tree Ministries (www.mercytree.org), Brenda is the author of The Single Mom's Workplace Survival Guide and Financial Relief for Single Parents and is co-author of several titles with Larry Burkett of Crown Financial Ministries®, including Making Ends Meet, Every Single Cent and The Single Parent Ministry Training series. Brenda has two grown children and a grandson and currently resides in Georgia.
Table of Contents
1. Let's Get Started (Setting Financial Goals)
2. Put It on Paper (Creating a Spending Plan)
3. Necessities (Giving, Taxes, Saving)
4. Walls, Wheels, & What's to Eat? (Housing, Car, Groceries)
5. Getting Serious (Debt Reduction, Insurace, Childcare, Investments, Education)
6. Lightening Up (Entertainment, Home Decorating, Clothing)
7. Walking on Thin Ice (Budget Busters)
8. Made in God's Image (Your Personality and Purpose)
9. Reflecting God's Image (God , Money, the Church, and You)
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Business » Personal Finance