- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
For Women Only, for Men Only, and for Couples Only Video Study Pack: Three-In-One Relationship Study Resource with Companion DVDby Shaunti Feldhahn
Synopses & Reviews
So that’s what she means! So that’s what he’s thinking!
· Discover surprising little things that have big impact in any relationship.
· See what the latest research reveals about differences between men and women.
· Master what is most important to the most important person in your life.
Based on the best-selling series of books by Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn, this 2-disc DVD and participant’s guide set provides three different video studies—one for women, one for men, and one for couples—that each deliver practical tips and surprising insights for both singles and married couples.
Designed for individuals or groups (Bible studies, small groups, Sunday school classes, premarital or marriage counseling), this all-in-one special value package includes:
· The For Women Only Video Study: Six 15-minute sessions for women with Shaunti Feldhahn
· The For Men Only Video Study: Six 10- to 15-minute sessions for men with Jeff and Shaunti Feldhahn
· The For Couples Only Video Study: Six sessions consisting of two 10-minute segments designed specifically to be watched by men and women together, with Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn.
Get ready to know each other in a whole new way!
About the Author
Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn are best-selling authors, popular speakers and nationally-renowned social researchers whose findings have been featured worldwide, in media as diverse as The Today Show, the New York Times, Focus on the Family and Family Life Today. Both with graduate degrees from Harvard, Shaunti is a best-selling author or co-author (with Jeff) of six titles in the “Only” series, and Jeff is founder and CEO of the tech company World2One. The Feldhahns have two children and live in Atlanta, Georgia.
What Our Readers Are Saying