- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy series:
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy #57: Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopyby Graham A. Webb
Synopses & Reviews
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has grown to such importance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science where precise structural determination is required and where the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and nonspecialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
* Includes comprehensive review articles on NMR Spectroscopy
* Provides nonspecialists using this technology in all branches of science with the latest developments in the field
* Keeps specialists up-to-date on the newest techniques in this important and fast-changing field
Table of Contents
1. Applications of 29Si NMR Parameters.
2. NMR Studies of b-type Haemoproteins Reconstituted with a Ring-Fluorinated Haem.
3. Site Directed Solid State NMR on Membrane Proteins.
4. High Pressure NMR Studies in Proteins.
5. Xenon NMR Spectroscopy.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Reference » Science Reference » General