- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
Groundwaterby R. Allan Freeze
Synopses & Reviews
A comprehensive presentation of groundwater hydrology that integrates chemistry, physics, geology, and calculus while applying theory to real-world geology. Provides quantitative methods of calculation in groundwater hydrology. Contains sections on transport processes, ground water contamination, well hydraulics, and aquifer yield — including analog and numerical modeling. Covers mathematical derivations in appendices.
Table of Contents
1. Physical Properties and Principles.
2. Chemical Properties and Principles.
3. Groundwater Geology.
4. Flow Nets.
5. Groundwater and the Hydrologic Cycle.
6. Chemical Evolution of Natural Groundwater.
7. Groundwater Resource Evaluation.
8. Groundwater Contamination.
9. Groundwater and Geotechnical Problems.
10. Groundwater and Geologic Processes.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
» Engineering » Environmental Engineering » Water Resource Management