- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Audio Cassette
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Other titles in the Get Ready for Spanish series:
A Bordo: Get Ready for Spanishby Univ Cours Open
Synopses & Reviews
An ideal course for beginner review, A Bordo aims to revise previous knowledge of Spanish, up to the equivalent of GCSE level, by exposing learners to a variety of language through approximately 24 hours of self-study.
Divided into eight themed units, the textbook makes extensive use of authentic illustrative material and is accompanied by three audio-cassettes including drama, features and scripted dialogue.
* focuses on both Spanish and Latin-American culture
* emphasis on communicating in everyday situations in Spanish
* extensive use of exercises for self-assessment, with key to exercises at the end of each unit
* attractive two color text design
* preparatory course for En Rumbo, the Open University course materials published summer 1999.
Ideal for near beginners, A bordo takes learners up to the equivalent of GCSE level Spanish. These three audio-cassettes, which accomaphy the course, include drama and dialogue. Features include:
* focus on both Spanish and Latin-American culture
* emphasis on communicating in everyday situations
* varied exercises, with answer key and progress resum? at the end of each unit.
A bordo is the preparatory course for En rumbo, also devised by the Open University Spanish team (see below).
What Our Readers Are Saying