- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Audio Cassette
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Other titles in the Get Ready for Spanish series:
A Bordo: Get Ready for Spanishby Univ Cours Open
Synopses & Reviews
An ideal course for beginner review, A Bordo aims to revise previous knowledge of Spanish, up to the equivalent of GCSE level, by exposing learners to a variety of language through approximately 24 hours of self-study.
Divided into eight themed units, the textbook makes extensive use of authentic illustrative material and is accompanied by three audio-cassettes including drama, features and scripted dialogue.
* focuses on both Spanish and Latin-American culture
* emphasis on communicating in everyday situations in Spanish
* extensive use of exercises for self-assessment, with key to exercises at the end of each unit
* attractive two color text design
* preparatory course for En Rumbo, the Open University course materials published summer 1999.
Ideal for near beginners, A bordo takes learners up to the equivalent of GCSE level Spanish. These three audio-cassettes, which accomaphy the course, include drama and dialogue. Features include:
* focus on both Spanish and Latin-American culture
* emphasis on communicating in everyday situations
* varied exercises, with answer key and progress resum? at the end of each unit.
A bordo is the preparatory course for En rumbo, also devised by the Open University Spanish team (see below).
What Our Readers Are Saying