- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
The Language of Animals: 7 Steps to Communicating with Animalsby Carol Gurney
Synopses & Reviews
A Step-by-Step Program for Communicating With Your Animals
The human/animal spiritual connection is a powerful one. In this astounding guide, renowned animal communicator Carol Gurney draws upon fifteen years of successful communication with animals to offer animal lovers what theyve always longed for: a simple, effective method for “listening to” and communicating with their animals.
Based on her successful 7-step HeartTalk ProgramSM, which has already helped thousands of people understand their basic telepathic connection with animals, Gurney outlines the principles of “heart-to-heart” communication, showing you how to open your heart to a more meaningful connection with the animals you love. Learn how to:
* Understand your animals needs, feelings, and innermost thoughts so you can discover who he or she really is
* Develop long-distance communication skills to locate lost or stolen animals
* Understand animals physical feelings so you can help comfort them when they are sick or injured
* Emotionally prepare yourself for the death of your beloved animal
* Discover how animals can be your best teachers in helping you to love yourself
* Actually communicate telepathically with the loving beings that share your world!
Animals are not only our loyal companions; they are our guides, our healers, our link to the simple wisdom of the natural world. Filled with amazing real-life stories of human/animal communication, The Language of Animals is a must for every animal enthusiast-and a loving gift to the engaging, expressive animals who have so much to share.
About the Author
Carol Gurney is one of the foremost animal communicators in the world, who, after years as an advertising executive, developed the 7-step HeartTalk ProgramSM to help people make a spiritual connection with their animal companions.
Internationally, Carol presents her program through lectures, workshops, audio and videotapes, and provides consultations. She has been a popular guest on television and radio, and has appeared in numerous publications. Carol has become well-known for teaching everyone from beginners to professional animal communicators.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like