- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Library Bound
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Other titles in the Fact Finders: Questions and Answers: Countries series:
Rwanda: A Question and Answer Book (Fact Finders)by Kathleen W. Deady
Synopses & Reviews
- Full-color photographs<BR>- Table of contents, glossary, bibliography, index<BR>- Reinforced library binding<BR>- 32 pages, size: 7 3/4" x 8 3/4"<BR>- Maps<BR>- Fact! box<BR>- www.FactHound.com Internet sites
- Full-color photographs
- Table of contents, glossary, bibliography, index
- Reinforced library binding
- 32 pages, size: 7 3/4" x 8 3/4"
- Fact! box
- www.FactHound.com Internet sites
Provides an introduction to Rwanda, using a question-and-answer format that discusses land features, government, housing, transportation, industries, education, sports, art forms, holidays, food, and family life. Includes a map, facts, and charts.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like