- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Mass Market
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Final Screamby Lisa Jackson
Synopses & Reviews
The"New York Times" bestselling author of "See How She Dies" and "Whispers" brings back her second thrilling novel of romantic suspense--originally published in 1998 under the title "Intimacies"--now revised to include more suspense, intrigue, and atmosphere. Original.
- This is Lisa Jackson's second novel of romantic suspense, originally published under the title Intimacies (Zebra 9/98), and now revised to include more suspense, intrigue, and atmosphere.
- See How She Dies spent four weeks on the New York Times bestseller list (reaching #9), four weeks on the USA Today bestseller list (reaching #16), and three weeks on the Publisher's Weekly bestseller list (reaching #9)
- Jackson's The Morning After spent nine weeks on the New York Time bestseller list (reaching #4) and nine weeks on the USA Today bestseller list (reaching #9)
- Whispers spent eight weeks on the New York Times bestseller list (reaching #6) and seven weeks on the USA Today bestseller list (reaching #11).
- Unspoken was a national bestseller, and spent two weeks on the USA Today bestseller list.
About the Author
Lisa Jackson has been writing romantic fiction for fifteen years. Over sixty of her books have been published and reprinted in more than a dozen foreign languages. A single mother, she is a native of Oregon, where she still resides with her two teenage sons. Lisa is often asked what is the key to her success, and her unfailing answer is a keen imagination, incredible friends, loving family, and always, loads of laughter. As Oscar Wilde is purported to have said, "Life is too important to be taken seriously."
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like