- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Food & Wine Magazine's Official Wine Guide 2001 (Food & Wine Magazine's Official Wine Guide)by Alice Fiering
Synopses & Reviews
Food & Wine Magazine, the most trusted and popular publication on the best to put on your table, brings you everything you need to choose wine like a pro. From traditional producers like France and Italy to the newest names in winemaking (New Zealand, South Africa, Chile), and from Champagne to dessert wines, you'll find exactly what you're looking for.
* Ratings for wines that are in shops and on restaurant wine lists
* The magazine's own American Wine Awards
* Suggestions on the most exciting winery tours
* The best spots for buying books on the subject
* Lists with: The 10 Most Overlooked Wines; The World's Most Versatile Wines; 10 Outstanding Cabernet Sauvignons; Tomorrow's Legends to Buy Today; and Wines of the Century--the Legends
Expanded and better than ever, with the hottest wine web sites and hundreds of great wines at great prices that are available right now.
This fourth edition of "Food & Wine" magazine's annual guide to choosing wines and pairing wine with food comes with an easy-to-use and service-oriented format, with icons, indices, brief descriptions, pricing information, and short commentary on quality and value.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Cooking and Food » Beverages » Bartending and Liquor