- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
Other titles in the Faith series:
Power of Words: Change Your Vocabulary Change Your Outlook in Life in 31 Days (Faith)by Anthony M. Vandyke
Synopses & Reviews
The Power of Words will change your life by dedicating 31 days to reading and understanding the word for each day. Using these words on a daily basis will help you and your family through tough times.
The Power of Words will:
* Teach Practical Principles for Success in business.
* Will teach men the importance of being a good, father and husband.
* Will give you strength to coach loved ones through sickness and win.
* Teaches you to how to deal with life and win.
* Creates within you a new appreciation for the English language.
* Stimulates creative thinking.
* Touches your inner spirituality and forces you to look within for answers.
* Provides real life application for survival and victorious living.
* Can be used for small groups.
* Perfect book to use with your New Years Resolutions.
Proverbs 18:21, says that “death and life are in the power of the tongue”; therefore you must learn to train your mouth to speak that which will help make your journey more productive.
The Power of Words will take ordinary words that we use daily and give them a deeper meaning. Haves have power and we must learn to maximize them every day. The Power of Words is easy reading and will give one something to chew on all day long. The journal is ageless that can be read over and over again.
Anthony M. VanDyke, graduated from Chowan College and Alumni of Liberty University. Immediately after graduating from college he became a sales account executive of a major fortune 500 company. Years later he became a successful real estate investor and taught the art of buying and selling houses. He started a successful mortgage brokerage company and taught financial seminars. He's a life coach to all kinds of people. As a former athlete and coach many young people have benefited from his inspirational influence. He co-hosted a morning radio talk show, that inspired audiences all over the country, it was the largest Gospel radio network in the country.
His greatest inspiration for writing is his wife of nearly 20 years, and as she was battling cancer, The Power of Words came to life. They realized the words they declared carried life and death, yet they decided to speak nothing but positive things and that made all the difference in the healing and recovery.
About the Author
What Our Readers Are Saying
Health and Self-Help » Health and Medicine » General