- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Other titles in the Footprint Focus series:
Milan With Lakes Como & Maggiore (Footprint Focus)by Lara Dunston
Synopses & Reviews
Milan has it all: as the capital of fashion and the heart of the Italian economy, shopping for anything from couture to cutlery is remarkable. However, whilst Milan is modern and effortlessly cool, the past is always treated with the respect it deserves and the spectacular museums, monuments, and the architecture of the centro storico attest to this. When the time comes to relax, this guide will direct you towards the shining star of the lakes, Lago di Como; to the perfect spot for island-hopping, Lake Maggiore; and to the bewitching Lake Orta.
· Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Milan and Lakes Como, Maggiore & Orta
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
· Includes information on tour operators and activities, from sampling aperitivo spots to taking boats from island to island.
· Detailed maps for Milan and other key destinations.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, FootprintFocus Milan with Lakes Como & Maggiore (Includes Lake Orta) provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of Italys best-loved regions.
The content of the Footprintfocus Milan with Lakes Como & Maggiore (Includes Lake Orta) guide has been extracted from Footprints Italian Lakes Full-Color Guide.
From the capital of cool that is Milan, to the compelling and vibrant lakes, this northern region of Italy offers something for everyone. FootprintFocus shows you the how to get the best of the area with detailed information in a compact format.
Footprint Focus travel guides are specially designed for the needs of todays travelers. Milan with Lakes Como & Maggiore (Includes Lake Orta) provides you with all the information you need and none of the stuff that you dont.
· Insightful, in-depth and up-to-date information
· Extensive listings and expert advice on where to stay, where to eat and what to do
What Our Readers Are Saying
Travel » Europe » Italy
Travel » Europe » Italy by Region
Travel » General