- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
The Official Price Guide to Football Cards (Official Price Guide to Football Cards)
Synopses & Reviews
ORGANIZE, DEVELOP, AND VALUE YOUR COLLECTION!
Build a robust, winning collection with the 2006 Official Price Guide to Football Cards, the most complete, accurate, and up-to-date price guide available. Completely revised and illustrated throughout, this guide lists over 125,000 football card prices and features prices for full sets and individual cards, from 1948 to the present, of more than 40 brands, including Action Packed, Bowman, Collector’s Edge, Donruss/Playoff, Fleer, Leaf, Pacific, Playoff, Topps, and Upper Deck.
• CLEAR IDENTIFICATION. Every football card is identified by year, manufacturer, size, format, team, and player.
• PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. Here you’ll find valuable information on the history of football cards, how to buy and sell your cards, how to understand card values, and how to store and care for your cards.
• WRITTEN BY THE EXPERT. Dr. James Beckett is the leading authority on sports cards and knows all about the trading card industry.
• LOW PRICE. The only football card price guide in the marketplace offered at this low price.
• VALUABLE OFFER–FREE COUPONS. In each Beckett book you’ll find coupons for discounts on Beckett merchandise, card grading services, and Beckett magazine subscriptions.
BUY IT • USE IT • BECOME AN EXPERT™
The most complete, up-to-date, and accurate annual price guide available for football cards on the market today includes:
• Over 125,000 football card prices listed, from 1948 to the present
• More than 40 brands
• Two different grade conditions for each card
• Prices for full sets and individual cards
• Coupons for up to $25 in Beckett merchandise
What Our Readers Are Saying