- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Mass Market
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Be Happy Attitudesby Robert H. Schuller
Synopses & Reviews
Many seek happiness in wealth, fame, relationships, even drugs-and, of course, they fail. How CAN we be happy? In his most inspirational best-selling book to date, Dr. Robert H. Schuller, the spiritual host of the weekly telecast "The Hour of Power," probes the Beatitudes for the answer-and discovers eight universal positive mental attitudes that have been used for their healing value through the ages. Through them, you can make real happiness truly possible.
The Be (Happy) Attitudes
1) I Need Help-I Can't Do It Alone. Learn two miracle-working statements: "I need help" and "I am sorry."
2) I'm Really Hurting-But I Am Going To Bounce Back. Learn that when bad things happen to good people, they become better people.
3) I'm Going To Remain Cool, Calm, And Corrected. "Blessed are the Meek..." is a poor translation. "Meek" in the Bible means: mighty, stable. kind,
4)I Really Want To Do The Right Thing. Learn how to adopt a "Go for it" attitude toward your life and dreams.
5) I'm Going To Treat Others The Way I Want Them To Treat Me. Learn how to heal your hidden wounds, and allow them to turn you into a better person.
6) I've Got To Let The Faith Flow Free Through Me. Learn how to know God better and overcome doubt. Faith makes love a possibility. Love makes miracles happen.
7) I'm Going To Be A Bridge Builder. Learn how to make peace with yourself before becoming a peacemaker for others. Learn how to remain positive and pardon those who persecute you, even when all else fails.
Dr. Robert H. Schuller, the spiritual host of the weekly telecast "The Hour of Power", probes the Beatitudes and comes up with eight positive attitudes that he says will transform your life for good.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Health and Self-Help » Psychology » General
Religion » Christianity » New Testament » General
Religion » Western Religions » Inspirational