- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Mass Market
Ships in 1 to 3 days
This title in other editions
Sugar Cookie Murder: A Hannah Swensen Holiday Mystery with Recipes (Hannah Swensen Mysteries)by Joanne Fluke
Synopses & Reviews
Joanne Fluke whips up yet another delectable mystery will delight new readers and loyal fans alike. The recently divorced Martin Dubinski arrives at the buffet with his new Vegas showgirl wife--all wrapped up in glitter and fur. His ex-wife, however, seems as cool as chilled eggnog. And when Hannah's mother's antique Christmas cake knife disappears, its discovery in the decolletage of the new--and now late--Mrs. Dubinski puts the festivities on ice. With everyone stranded at the community center by a blizzard, Hannah puts her investigative skills to the test, using the ingredients at hand: half the town of Lake Eden--and a killer. Now, as the snowdrifts get higher, it's up to Hannah to dig out all the clues--and make sure that this white Christmas doesn't bring any more deadly tidings...
Martin Dubinski arrives at the buffet with his new Vegas showgirl wife--all wrapped up in glitter and fur. His ex-wife, however, seems as cool as chilled eggnog. And when an antique cake knife is discovered in the dcolletage of the new--and now late--Mrs. Dubinski, the festivities are put on ice.
- Includes over fifty original recipes!
- Audio and large print rights were sold for Sugar Cookie Murder, as well as for Peach Cobbler Murder, Fudge Cupcake Murder, Lemon Meringue Pie Murder, and Blueberry Muffin Murder
- Fudge Cupcake Murder was a Featured Alternate Selection of the Mystery Guild.
- Blueberry Muffin Murder was a Book Sense 76 Top Ten Mystery Pick.
- Will appeal to fans of food mysteries by Diane Mott Davidson.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Average customer rating based on 1 comment:
Other books you might like