- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Fodor's Chile series:
Fodors Chile 2ND Editionby Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
Chile is as rustic as it is romantic. Sprawling ranches and first-rate vineyards, and fascinating museums, sleepy fishing villages and glittery resorts by the sea –all this and more in one sliver of land squeezed between the Andes and the Pacific. So wherever your journey takes you through this exciting, enchanting, sumptuous country be prepared to be intoxicated. Before leaving on your journey to Chile, be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you need.
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New ¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great advice.
Covering destinations around the world, these guides are loaded with photos; essays on culture and history, architecture and art; itineraries, walks and excursions; descriptions of sights; and practical information.
What Our Readers Are Saying