- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Fodor's Essential Europe series:
Fodors Europe 59TH Editionby Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
Visit a fascinating museum in the Czech Republic, a charming boutique in Switzerland or a boisterous bistro in France. Climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy, float down the Danube River in Austria, or run with (or away from) the bulls in Spain. These are are just 6 of the 30 possible destinations covered in this book. Before leaving on your journey to Europe, be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing! With Fodor's at your side, serendipitous discoveries are never far away!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you need.
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New ¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great advice.
Covering destinations around the world, these guides are loaded with photos; essays on culture and history, architecture and art; itineraries, walks and excursions; descriptions of sights; and practical information.
What Our Readers Are Saying