- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Spanish Language Edition
Used Mass Market
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Other titles in the Lonely Planet Phrasebook: Costa Rican Spanish series:
Lonely Planet Costa Rican Spanish Phraseby Thomas Kohnstamm
Synopses & Reviews
Grab this phrasebook and trade tiquismos with the Ticos, chase the best beach break, track down a toucan and go home knowing you"ve had an all-round pura vida time.
Our phrasebooks give you a comprehensive mix of practical and social words and phrases in more than 120 languages. Chat with the locals and discover their culture - a guaranteed way to enrich your travel experience.
"...Lonely Planet phrase books have long taken a hip, streetwise approach."--Atlanta Journal-Constitution, May 27, 2004
Lounging around in a resort will make great use of your English. You could, however, grab this phrasebook and trade tiquismos with the Ticos, chase the best beach break, track down a toucan and go home knowing you"ve had an all-round pura vida time.
A special eco-tourism section, extensive two-way dictionary, easy-to-use pronunciation guide, suggestions for health needs, emergencies, and useful phrases for finding accommodations and hitting the town make this book an asset to traveling in Costa Rica.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
• We offer travelers the world’s richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
• We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
• When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
• We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
• We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
• We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like