- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Lonely Planet Andalucia (Lonely Planet Andalucia)by John Noble
Synopses & Reviews
Ol! With its love of flamenco and zest for life, its sparkling coastline and rich and fascinating heritage, it"s easy to see why Andaluca is Spain"s most enticing region. Whether you want to roam the Sierra Nevada or simply unwind with a glass of sherry, our definitive guide gives you in-depth regional coverage for the perfect getaway.
Make Your Escape - plan an Andalucian adventure for the whole family with our Itineraries and Highlights.
The Know - discover the region"s hidden charms with details of tucked-away tapas bars, the locals" favourite bodegas and remote casas rurales.
Walk It, Climb It, Surf It - hit the sierras or the sea with our chapter dedicated to outdoor activities.
Be Dazzled by swirling dancers at a high-spirited fiesta - extensive festival.
Uncover Andaluca"s exotic legacy, from the Mezquita to the Alhambra, with a chapter on Islamic architecture.
Resident authors give the expert knowledge on Spain's most popular destination, Andalucia. Includes special sections on outdoor activities, architecture, food & drink, and great coverage of Andalucia's hot spots--Seville, Granada, Csrdoba and the Costa del Sol. Theme-based itineraries such as gastronomy, travelling with kids and architecture offers something for everyone.
Resident authors give expert knowledge on Spain's most popular destination, Andaluc'a. This edition includes special sections on outdoor activities, architecture, food and drink, and great coverage of Andaluc'a's hot spots Seville, Granada, and the Costa del Sol.
Nobody knows Andalucia like Lonely Planet. Whether you're hunting for delectable tapas, exploring an Islamic palace or walking from village to village through groves of olives, this 6th edition is the ultimate companion to one of Spain's most exuberant regions.
In This Guide:
Tailor-Make the perfect trip with our hand-picked recommendations and inspiring itineraries
Immerse Yourself with local tips and insights to get you to the heart of the region
Detailed Maps and driving tours make independent explorations easy
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
• We offer travelers the world’s richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
• We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
• When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
• We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
• We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
• We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Travel » Europe » Spain