- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Satellite Meteorology: An Introduction
Synopses & Reviews
race gases, winds, cloud and aerosol data, precipitation, and radiation budget.
* Satellite image interpretation.
* Satellite Orbits and navigation.
* Radiative transfer fundamentals.
* The most comprehensive introduction to the subject.
* Extensively illustrated with 178 figures, 6 in color.
At last, a book that has what every atmospheric science and meteorology student should know about satellite meteorology--the orbits of satellites, the instruments they carry, the radiation they detect, and, most importantly, the fundamental atmospheric data that can be retrieved from their observations.
Table of Contents
One of CHOICEs Outstanding Academic Books for 1996!
What Our Readers Are Saying