- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
Hospitality Cost Control : Practical Approach (06 Edition)by Allen Asch
Synopses & ReviewsPlease note that used books may not include additional media (study guides, CDs, DVDs, solutions manuals, etc.) as described in the publisher comments.
KEY BENEFIT: Written from a chefs’ perspective, this hands-on, practical book includes the formulas for success and profitability that every restaurateur should know. KEY TOPICS: This book provides an overview of cost controlling, and discusses the technology available for controlling costs. It covers controls in purchasing, receiving, production, forecasts in sales, and controls in sales and revenue. MARKET: For restaurateurs and restaurant managers.
Table of Contents
2. An Overview of Cost Controlling.
3. Technology Available for Controlling Costs.
4. Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships.
5. Controls in Food Purchasing.
6. Controls in Food Receiving, Storage and Issuing.
7. Controls in Food Production.
8. Controls in Beverage Purchasing, Receiving, Storing and Issuing.
9. Controls in Beverage Production (Incomplete).
10. Costs in Labor.
11. Controls in Labor.
12. Controls for Other Expenses.
13. The Menu as a Marketing Tool.
14. Forecasts in Sales and Controls in Sales and Revenue.
15. Maximizing Sales.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Business » General
Business » Management
Business » Writing
Health and Self-Help » Health and Medicine » General
Health and Self-Help » Health and Medicine » General Medicine
Textbooks » General