- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Boxed Set
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Certification series:
Home Tech. Integration... -prog. CD (SW) (04 Edition)by Cisco Learning
Synopses & ReviewsPlease note that used books may not include additional media (study guides, CDs, DVDs, solutions manuals, etc.) as described in the publisher comments.
The Certification Kit CD includes hands-on web-based activities. The material presented provides readers with background knowledge, hands-on experience and overall confidence to prepare for the CompTIA HTI+ exams, and for a solid career in the growing field of "smart" installations. The Certification Kit provides activities related to the residential environment, standards, codes and regulations, the computer network, telecommunications, audio/video subsystem, security and surveillance, home automation systems, low voltage media, high voltage and electrical protection systems, residential systems integration, installation planning and implementation, rough-in, trim-out, finish phase-testing and troubleshooting, multiple-dwelling unit wiring, and customer support.
Table of Contents
1. The Residential Environment.
2. Standards, Codes and Regulations.
3. The Computer Network.
5. Audio/Video Subsystem.
6. Security and Surveillance.
7. Home Automation Systems: Lighting, HVAC, Water and Access.
8. Low Voltage Media.
9. High Voltage and Electrical Protection Systems.
10. Residential Systems Integration.
11. Installation Planning and Implementation.
14. Finish Phase-Testing and Troubleshooting.
15. Multiple-Dwelling Unit Wiring.
16. Customer Support.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like