- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
History of American Business (2ND 90 Edition)by Keith L. Bryant
Synopses & ReviewsPlease note that used books may not include additional media (study guides, CDs, DVDs, solutions manuals, etc.) as described in the publisher comments.
A chronological/topical survey of business history in America. Designed as a core text.
Book News Annotation:
A general survey of the subject to accompany an elementary college- level business course.
Annotation c. Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
Table of Contents
1. “The Business of America Is Business.”
2. The Merchant Capitalists.
3. The Colonial Merchants.
4. Early American Manufacture.
6. The Expansion of Commerce.
7. Railroads and Business Expansion.
8. Transportation and the Marketplace.
9. The Energy Industries.
10. Giant Enterprise.
11. Advertising and the Mass Media.
12. The American Insurance Industry.
13. Banking and Finance.
14. Foreign Trade.
15. The Modern Corporate Image.
16. Government and the Economy.
17. War and Business.
18. Government Regulatory Agencies.
20. Multinational Corporations.
21. Profits and Losses.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like