- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
80386, 80486 and Pentium Microprocessors : the Hardware, Software and Interfacing (98 Edition)by Walter A. Triebel
Synopses & ReviewsPlease note that used books may not include additional media (study guides, CDs, DVDs, solutions manuals, etc.) as described in the publisher comments.
This book is the first to concentrate on all 32 bit microprocessors and the pentium. This comprehensive exploration of microprocessor technology introduces core concepts, techniques, and applications using the 80386, 80486, and Pentium processors, putting equal emphasis on assembly language software programming and microcomputer hardware/interfacing. The second part of this book presents software, memory, circuits, I/0 and peripherals. The third part consists of PC/AT business interfacing, testing, troubleshooting, and the pentium. For anyone interested in Microprocessor Technology.
Book News Annotation:
Designed for college-level courses on microprocessor technology that emphasize both assembly language software and microcomputer circuit design, this textbook covers the 32-bit microprocessors of the 80X86 family, the microcomputer system architectures, and the circuitry used in the design of a personal computer advanced technology compatible microcomputer. Topics include software-development tools, the instruction set, and the microprocessor's hardware interfaces, namely, memory, input/output, and interrupt.
Annotation c. Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
For one/two-semester, junior/graduate-level courses in Microprocessor Technology.This comprehensive exploration of microprocessor technology introduces core concepts, techniques, and applications using the 80386, 80486, and Pentium<194> processors — putting equal emphasis on assembly language software programming and microcomputer hardware/interfacing.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 903-904) and index.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcomputers.
2. Real-Addressed Mode Software Architecture of the 80386DX Microprocessor.
3. Assembly Language Programming.
4. Machine Language Coding and the Debug Software Development Program of the PC/AT-Compatible Microcomputer.
5. Real-Mode 80386DX Microprocessor Programming I.
6. Real-Mode 80386DX Microprocessor Programming II.
7. Assembly Language Program Development with the Microsoft MASM Assembler.
8. Protected-Mode Software Architecture of the 80386DX.
9. The 80386DX Microprocessor and Its Memory and Input/Output Interfaces.
10. Memory Devices, Circuits, and Subsystem Design.
11. Input/Output Interface Circuits and LSI Peripheral Devices.
12. Interrupt and Exception Processing of the 80386DX Microprocessor.
13. 80386DX PC/AT Microcomputer System Hardware.
14. PC/AT Bus Interfacing, Circuit Construction, Testing, and Troubleshooting.
15. The 80486 Microprocessor Family.
16. The Pentium® Processor Family.
Answers to Selected Assignments.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Average customer rating based on 1 comment:
Other books you might like