- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
Other titles in the Addison-Wesley Series in Economics series:
Essentials of Economics (6TH 05 Edition)by Paul Gregory
Table of Contents
I. INTRODUCTION TO ECONOMICS.
1. Scarcity, Choice, and Opportunity Costs.
2. How a Market Economy Works: The Price System.
3. Market Demand, Supply, and Elasticity.
4. Information, Internet, E-commerce, and Financial Markets.
II. ESSENTIALS OF MICROECONOMICS.
5. Costs and Productivity.
6. Competitive Markets.
7. Monopoly, Oligopoly, and Strategy.
III. MICROFOUNDATION OF MACROECONOMICS.
8. The Labor Market: Wages, Employment, and Unemployment.
9. Saving, Investment, and Interest Rates.
10. Government Spending, Taxation, and Deficits.
IV. ESSENTIALS OF MACROECONOMICS.
11. Macroeconomic Issues: Economic Growth and the Business Cycle.
12. Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand.
13. Money and Banking.
15. Macro Stabilization Policy.
V. INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS.
16. International Trade and Globalization.
17. The International Monetary System.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like