- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Best-Selling Random House Webster's Pocket Reference series:
Random House Webster's Pocket Grammar, Usage, and Punctuation: Second Edition (Best-Selling Random House Webster's Pocket Reference)by Random House
Synopses & Reviews
Random House's completely revised best-selling guide to good English. Random House Webster's Pocket Grammar, Usage, and Punctuation is perfect for students, business, and anyone who cares about the correct use of English.
• Clear and concise explanations of English grammar with plenty of examples
• Common grammatical and stylistic errors and how to avoid them
• Quick reference to commonly misspelled words
• User-friendly guide to punctuation and capitalization
• Easily confused words and how to tell them apart
• Convenient pocket size that fits into backpack, purse, or briefcase
-- Over 50,000 entries — including greatly expanded coverage of basic vocabulary in both languages.
-- Easy-to-use Spanish-English English-Spanish sections to make look-up easy.
-- Supplementary material — Useful Phrases, Numerals, Days of the Week, and more.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like