- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
Brandingby Helen Vaid
Synopses & ReviewsPlease note that used books may not include additional media (study guides, CDs, DVDs, solutions manuals, etc.) as described in the publisher comments.
Branding is not just an Internet buzz word; it is a high-concept, across-all-boards marketing strategy that can benefit any organization, on line or off. What does it take to create powerful and lasting brand-awareness in the broad marketplace and on the World Wide Web where consumer attention spans are fleeting, at best?
This guide explores the designs and guiding principles behind the efforts of some key players in the world of branding. It investigates the psychology and practical implementation of various aspects of branding strategies, such as design, copy, and response measurement. It also explores the inventive advertising approaches some companies use to strengthen brand recognition on line (banner ads, e-mail campaigns, website construction, and much more) and showcases a remarkable collection of some of the most successful branding implementations.
Filled with full-color illustrations, case studies, insider secrets, and remarkable insights, this guide is a must-read for anyone interested in the future of business.
• Provides detailed how-to guidance for implementing
a successful branding strategy
• Showcases a number of successful branding implementations
• Packed with 500 full-color examples and illustrations
• Part of the popular Design Directories series, which is featured on www.design-directories.com
Book News Annotation:
Itself slickly designed and illustrated, the guide celebrates that icon of modern global commerce, the brand. More than just a logo (though it always involves a graphic that is instantly identifiable by consumers), the brand is a presence, a personality, an experience. Vaid, a UK branding consultant, covers the history, theory, and design methodology of the branding process, with copious examples from burgers to broadcast media.
Annotation ©2004 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
- Provides detailed how-to guidance for implementing a successful branding strategy<BR>- Showcases a number of sucessful branding implementations<BR>- Packed with 500 full-color examples and illustrations<BR>- Part of the popular Design Directories series, which is featured on www.design-directories.com
About the Author
Helen Vaid is a veteran branding consultant who has worked for Shopsmart.com and Siegelgale. She lives in North London, England.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like