- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Not available for In-store Pickup
Guide To Business Principles and Practices for Interior Design ((Rev)82 Edition)by Harry Siegel
Synopses & Reviews
A guide to . . .
• The importance of sound business practice in the interior design office
• How to establish an interior design practice
• Carrying a job through and charging for it
• The special requirements of nonresidential work
• Forms, relations with trade sources, and other special factors
Tells how to start an interior design business, acquire clients, determine fees, make estimates, collect bills, select insurance, and establish good relations with trade sources.
Updated to contain current practices, prices, and techniques.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like