- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Guinness World Records series:
Guinness World Records 2012 (11 Edition)by Guinness World Records
Synopses & ReviewsPlease note that used books may not include additional media (study guides, CDs, DVDs, solutions manuals, etc.) as described in the publisher comments.
It's an Olympic year, and to celebrate, the latest incarnation of the world's biggest selling annual unveils its most thrilling edition yet- with a dynamic new widescreen design, thousands of new and classic records, never-before-seen photos and an exciting selection of new topics and features.
* Crisp, new design and color-coded sections to help organize and signpost the record content.
* 100% new pictures and fully updated records
* Mythconceptions - Test yourself and test your friends with quiz questions about the record facts that you think you know well
* Fact files - Fascinating introductory articles about the stories behind the records.
* All-new sports section - Categorized by theme and allowing you to compare superlatives across every major sport.
* Pioneers - Meet the new generation of young men and women who are pushing the boundaries of human achievement... on land, air, ice and sea.
* The average reader - Find out how much time you spend watching TV, playing videogames and sleeping, and discover how much you laugh, weep, breathe and fart
* Connexions - What connects China and Ireland? What does the USA have in common with Zaire? Find out with our country-by-country global connectionsat the bottom of every page.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like