- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
The Experts' Guide to Doing Things Faster: 100 Ways to Make Life More Efficientby Samantha Ettus
Synopses & Reviews
Its time to win the race against the clock. From finding a parking spot to getting in a good mood, to falling asleep or thinking on your feet, speed is often at the heart of a better life. The Experts Guide to Doing Things Faster provides you with straightforward and creative strategies for being more efficient in every aspect of every dayin 100 compact chapters written by 100 of the worlds leading experts, including:
• Daily essentials, such as getting ready in the morning by Hannah Storm
• Lifestyle lessons, such as throwing a dinner party by Colin Cowie and writing thank-you notes by Carolyne Roehm
• Beauty basics that include styling your hair by Sally Hershberger and losing weight by Harley Pasternak
• Romance road maps, such as making a winning first impression by Neil Strauss
• Physical feats that include running faster by Justin Gatlin and relaxing by Rodney Yee
• Money matters, such as selling a home by Barbara Corcoran and getting a loan by Sir Richard Branson
• Healthy hints, such as speeding up your metabolism by Mark Hyman and overcoming guilt by Keith Ablow
Some of these experts are household names, others are industry leadersall are at the top of their profession. From a two-time Super Bowl winner and survivor of twenty-nine operations (“How to Recover from Surgery") to New Yorks most famous doorman (“Make Someone Feel Good”), from the founder of the Geek Squad (“Make Your Computer Run Faster”) to Las Vegass premier wedding planner (“Plan a Wedding”) and an Olympic eater (“Cure a Stomachache”), they are the authorities on their subjects.
Packed with funny, surprising, and incredibly clever advice, The Experts Guide to Doing Things Faster teaches you how to lead your life more efficiently, leaving you with more time to enjoy its pleasures.
About the Author
SAMANTHA ETTUS is the creator of the bestselling The Experts Guide to 100 Things Everyone Should Know How to Do; The Experts Guide to Life at Home; and The Experts Guide to the Baby Years. She is an on-air reporter for New York 360º.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like