- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Sale Mass Market
Ships in 1 to 3 days
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Folger Shakespeare Library series:
The Two Noble Kinsmen (Folger Shakespeare Library)by William Shakespeare
Synopses & Reviews
Each edition includes:
- Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
- Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
- Scene-by-scene plot summaries
- A key to famous lines and phrases
- An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
- Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
- An essay by a leading Shakespeare scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
An authoritative paperback edition of Two Noble Kinsmen from the Folger Shakespeare Library.
About the Author
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world’s largest collection of Shakespeare’s printed works and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger Shakespeare Library offers a full calendar of performances and programs. For more information, visit Folger.edu.
Barbara A. Mowat is Director of Academic Programs at the Folger Shakespeare Library, Editor of Shakespeare Quarterly, Chair of the Folger Institute, and author of The Dramaturgy of Shakespeare's Romances and of essays on Shakespeare's plays and on the editing of the plays.
Paul Werstine is Professor of English at King's College and the Graduate School of the University of Western Ontario, Canada. He is the author of many papers and articles on the printing and editing of Shakespeare's plays and was Associate Editor of the annual Medieval and Renaissance Drama in England from 1980 to 1989.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Arts and Entertainment » Drama » British and Irish Anthologies