- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Other titles in the Looking at Countries series:
Looking at Japan (Looking at Countries)by Jillian Powell
Synopses & Reviews
- Leveled text reviewed by a reading consultant
- Supports elementary social studies curriculum
- Maps, including a black-and-white reproducible activity map
- Did You Know? fun fact boxes
- Two fact pages on each country's government, population, currency, etc.
- Glossary, Index
- Web sites for further information
This leveled-reader series provides a colorful introduction to countries and cultures around the world. Perfect for reports, each book presents an exciting overview of the featured country's people, land, weather, homes, food, and lifestyles. Clear, easy-to-follow text is coupled with large, vibrant, full-color photographs, multiple maps, and a black-and-white reporducible activity map.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like