- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
The New York Times Winter Wonderland Crosswords: 165 Easy to Hard Puzzlesby Will (edt) Shortz
Synopses & Reviews
It's smart. It's stylish. It's fun! And with its unique design, The New York Times Little Black and White Book of Holiday Crosswords is bound to be the "must-have" collection for any crossword fan. Edited by crossword great Will Shortz, this beautiful book offers 165 easy-to-hard puzzles in a convenient portable size, perfect for carrying in your purse, briefcase, or backpack.
* 165 of The New York Times' best puzzles, arranged according to difficulty
* Sleek design with a covered spiral binding makes it easy to solve puzzles
* Durable hardcover protects the book as it travels with you wherever you go
* The perfect crossword gift for any holiday
* Edited by Will Shortz.
'Tis the seaon to solve the New York Times crosswords!
This stylish collection of 165 easy to hard puzzles is the perfect gift for any puzzle fan.
- The best puzzles from The New York Times, arranged according to difficulty
- The perfect crossword gift for the winter holiday
- Edited by puzzlemaster Will Shortz.
About the Author
Will Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPRs Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Featured Titles » General