- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
Analog Circuit Design: A Tutorial Guide to Applications and Solutionsby Bob Dobkin
Synopses & Reviews
Analog circuit and system design today is more essential than ever before. With the growth of digital systems, wireless communications, complex industrial and automotive systems, designers are challenged to develop sophisticated analog solutions. This comprehensive source book of circuit design solutions will aid systems designers with elegant and practical design techniques that focus on common circuit design challenges. The book’s in-depth application examples provide insight into circuit design and application solutions that you can apply in today’s demanding designs.
* Covers the fundamentals of linear/analog circuit and system design to guide engineers with their design challenges.
* Based on the Application Notes of Linear Technology, the foremost designer of high performance analog products, readers will gain practical insights into design techniques and practice.
* Broad range of topics, including power management tutorials, switching regulator design, linear regulator design, data conversion, signal conditioning, and high frequency/RF design.
* Contributors include the leading lights in analog design, Robert Dobkin, Jim Williams and Carl Nelson, among others.
* Online support package, including LTspic‛ software, Design Notes, plus videos and data sheets can be found at www.elsevierdirect.com/companion/9780123851857
More analog circuits are being built today than at any other time. As a result, all design engineers developing electrical products or devices, from a .50c buzzer to the innards of the iPad, need to know their analog systems; and they need to get hold of this book This book is a comprehensive source book of circuit design solutions and tips that focus on common circuit design challenges, along with more in-depth application examples that provide engineers with insight, theory, design, and application solutions they need to succeed with their own designs.
* Covers all of the fundamentals of linear/analog circuit design to guide engineers who face their own particular design challenges
* Based on the market-leading App Notes of Linear Technology Corporation, one of the world s leading integrated circuit designers and manufactures and a household name for all analog design engineers, readers will get the reassurance and reliability of guidance straight from the horse s mouth
* Amazing support package includes software and user manuals and companion site that can be found at www.elsevierdirect.com/companion/9780123851857
Table of Contents
Part 1: Power Management
Section 1 Power Management Tutorials
Section 2 Switching Regulator Design
Section 3 Linear Regulator Design
Section 4 High Voltage and High Current Applications
Section 5 Powering Lasers and Illumination Devices
Section 6 Automotive and Industrial Power Design
Part 2: Data Conversion, Signal Conditioning and High Frequency/RF
Section 1 Data Conversion
Section 2 Signal Conditioning
Section 3 High Frequency/RF Design
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Science and Mathematics » Electricity » Applied Electronics
Science and Mathematics » Electricity » General Electronics