- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Spanish Language Edition
New Library Bound
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Descubramos Paises del Mundo series:
Descubramos Francia (Looking at France) (Descubramos Paises del Mundo)by Jillian Powell
Synopses & Reviews
Looking at Countries is a colorful introduction to other cultures. Perfect for reports, each book has been thoroughly researched and uses a variety of features to familiarize readers with people and countries around the world.
Ideal for ELLs, this Spanish-language series provides a lively "first look" at people and countries around the world. The simple text is supported by large, colorful photographs and includes an overview of each country's land, weather, people, homes, food, and lifestyles.
Key features include:
- Authentic language
- Native language instruction in a core content area
- Multiple maps, including a black-and-white reproducible map and map-related activities
- A two-page section of facts about each country, including government, currency, population, and a photograph of the country's flag
- "Did You Know?" boxes that present information that is interesting, surprising, or just fun to know
- A glossary to explain difficult or new words
What Our Readers Are Saying