- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Other titles in the Princeton Review: Crash Course for the ACT series:
Crash Course for the ACT, 4th Edition (Princeton Review: Crash Course for the ACT)by Shawn Michael Domzalski
Synopses & Reviews
This updated edition of the best-selling CliffsNotes ACT® Cram Plan uses calendars to create a specific study plan for ACT test-takers depending on how much time they have left before they take the test! Features of this plan-to-ace-the-exam product include:
• Timed, boxed calendars for preparing to take the ACT—two-month study calendar, one-month study calendar, and one-week study calendar
• Diagnostic test that helps test-takers pinpoint strengths and weaknesses so they can focus their review on topics in which they need the most help
• Subject reviews that cover everything on the exam: English, math, science, and the dreaded essay
• Full-length practice test with answers and explanations
This updated edition of the best-selling CliffsNotes ACT Cram Plan calendarizes a study plan for ACT test-takers depending on how much time they have left before they take the test!
10 Simple Steps to a Higher Score—in Less Than 1 Week!
Crash Course for the ACT, 4th Edition is designed for the student who has put off studying until the last minute. It details the most critical tools and rules students need to get a good score with only limited prep time, and includes:
• 10 strategies you can quickly learn to help conquer the ACT
• Dozens of practice questions with detailed explanations to help you learn key techniques
• Quick review of important concepts for the ACT English, Math, Reading, Science, and Writing tests
About the Author
JANE R. BURSTEIN taught English at Herricks High School in New Hyde Park, New York, for thirty-six years. She has been an ACT and SAT tutor for twenty-five years, and a Reader for the Advanced Placement English Language exam.
WILLIAM MA was chair of the Math Department at Herricks High School on Long Island for many years before retiring. He is currently a math consultant.
NICHOLE VIVION is a science teacher at the Nightingale-Bamford School in New York City.
What Our Readers Are Saying