- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the College Board Official Study Guide for All SAT Subject Tests series:
The Official Study Guide for all SAT Subject Tests: Second Editionby College Board (cor)
Synopses & Reviews
The Official Study Guide for all SAT Subject Tests™: Second Edition by The College Board is the only source of actual, previously administered tests across all 20 SAT Subject Tests. This enhanced second edition includes all-new, exclusive answer explanations for all the tests and the most up-to-date information from the test maker.
The Official Study Guide for all SAT Subject Tests: Second Edition features
• 20 actual, previously administered tests for all 20 Subject Tests
• exclusive answer explanations for all the tests from the official test maker (NEW)
• the latest format for the answer-sheet and background-questions section of each Subject Test so students know exactly what to expect on test day (NEW)
• up-to-date and enhanced information on tips and approaches from the test maker on selecting the right test to take, the best time to take the tests, and how best to be ready for test day (UPDATED)
• two audio CDs for all six Language with Listening Tests
• detailed descriptions of every Subject Test, including topics covered and recommended course work
• sample questions with detailed answer explanations in addition to the actual tests
The only source of previously-administered practice tests for all 20 SAT Subject Tests.
Every year nearly 600,000 high school students take one or more SAT Subject Tests. Many selective colleges recommend or require them for admission or placement. The Official Study Guide for All SAT Subject Tests is the only source of official questions and answers for all 20 SAT Subject Test exams, and it is the only comprehensive guide developed by the test maker. This all-new edition
includes the following exclusive features:
• never-before-published practice tests for all 20 exams
• test-taking tips and strategies from the test-maker
• two audio CDs to practice for the foreign language SAT Subject Tests with Listening (Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean)
• practice tests for the SAT Subject Tests in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Modern Hebrew, Italian, and Latin
Includes 2 Audio CDs for language tests!
About the Author
The College Board, a not-for-profit membership association, connects students to college success and opportunity through major programs and services in college admissions, guidance, assessment, financial aid, enrollment, and teaching and learning. Among its best-known programs are the SAT®, the PSAT/NMSQT®, and the Advanced Placement Program® (AP). Students, parents, educators, and librarians recognize the College Board as a source of expertise on SAT® and CLEP®test preparation, college admissions, and financial aid. The Board publishes the bestselling Official SAT Study Guide, the College Handbook, the Book of Majors, and other books that help students prepare for college, research their options, and succeed in higher education. It also maintains the popular collegeboard.com Web site, which is visited by an average of 1.7 million visitors per month.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like