- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Currently out of stock.
This title in other editions
R Is for Rhyme: A Poetry Alphabetby Judy Young
Synopses & Reviews
Most primary schools mandate daily reading time. Is your classroom or media center equipped to handle the varied and growing needs of students from kindergarten through fifth grade?
Sleeping Bear Press titles deliver a variety of two-tiered text and grade-appropriate titles covering a wide array of cross-curricular and specialized subjects:
- Books covering animals, holidays and sports are great support for specialized learning units
- Sleeping Bear's acclaimed legends support nonfiction reading in areas of folklore and state history
- Our K-3 volumes set younger children on the path to literacy with fun and informative books perfect for story-time, reading practice and vocabulary development
- For more developed readers in grades 4 and 5, Sleeping Bear titles deliver age-appropriate and throught-provoking stories sure to become classroom favorites
- Finally, our language arts titles are designed to put a smile on the face of any child who enjoys wordplay; also ideal for ESL/ELL students
From acrostics to ballads to meter and metaphor, enjoy this collection of poems that illustrate poetic tools, terms, and techniques. Each term and technique is demonstrated.
What Our Readers Are Saying