- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Food For Thoughtful Parentingby Nina Coslov
Synopses & Reviews
A collection of best moves for happier parenting served up with a refreshing combination of humor, creativity, and insight.
What makes food for thoughtful parenting unique?
1) 60 tried-and-true parenting Ideas are concisely explained and well — illustrated in a single PARENT - FRIENDLY volume.
2) Ideas have CATCHY LABELS (e.g. Surrender 15 Minutes, Say Yes When You Can, and Back Off ) to make them easy to apply in needed moments.
3) They are grouped in THEMATIC LISTS for easy reference, and cover topics such as connecting meaningfully with kids, nurturing family relationships, and fresh ideas for playtime.
4) It's SMALL — 7x7 and less than thick — which makes it just right for a bedside table, a diaper bag, or the back of a toilet.
5) This GUILT- FREE book is all about possibility, inspiration, and good sense — a perfect gift to get new or expectant parents off to a great start
What Our Readers Are Saying